Wednesday 12 August 2009

Another little notepad





This is another little notepad made with the Bind it all (see post below). The only differences with this is that I used a post it note pad instead of a plain notepad and the dimensions are smaller.

The paper is Basic Grey Scarlett's Letter collection - Glance

I cut the chipboard to 3.5" x 3.5" but I think it's a bit too short for the notepad. I also used larger white Owires.

The flowers are from Green Tara and the leaves were punched with a McGill punch.

The chipboard bookplate was cut with a Sizzix die using the cuttlebug. The word 'notes' was again cut with the Craft Robo (I love it because I can get such small letters in any font I like :) from red card.

I used wide satin ribbon and it's fraying at the edges but as it's just for me I don't mind! To stop this happening I would run a little fabric glue along the edge.

xx

No comments: