Friday 18 September 2009

It's been a while.... back with 40th Birthday cards

Card 1 Card 2
Close up of chipboard numbers

I will update this post later.....busy trying to catch up on things I should have finished by now!

Update
It's my brother's birthday on Sunday so I'm a bit last minute with these cards :O

The 2nd card is really a deep red but it looks pink in the photos!


Supplies-Card 1White card – finished size A6
Designer paper – Basic Grey Cupcake
Nestabilities – Labels 8
Woodware Punches
Silver brads
Distress ink – Blue Jeans
Glossy Accents
Computer font – My Organization

Supplies-Card 2
White card – finished size 15 x 15cms
Designer paper – Basic Grey Perhaps & Urban Couture
Nestabilities – Circles
White Chipboard – Cuttlebug numbers Red Tag Sale
Happy Birthday – Hampton Art acrylic stamps
Distress ink – Black Soot
Distressing tool

1 comment:

Lynne in NI said...

Cool cards Sarah - I especially like your layout on the 2nd one!
Have a great weekend & enjoy the birthday party!
Lynne
:o)