Friday 4 September 2009

Reunion Invitations


Mum decided on Sunday she was going to arrange a reunion for all her cousins, so she asked me to make the invitations. The only snag was she needed to post them on Thursday (panic!!) I knew it would have to be very simple so on Tuesday night I did all the computer work and on Wedsnesday night I made all 36 them. Last night I went to bed at 7pm and slept to 7 this morning!!

The card is pearlescent ivory, printed, then cut out and embossed with the largest labels 8 nestability die. I punched two small holes in the top with the crop a dile and put white satin ribbon through them. The card pocket is the same pearlescent card folded in half (A6 size) with a half circle punched from the top edge and taped along two sides. These would look lovely with some coloured ribbon around the pocket and the word 'invitation' popped up on the front but i just didn't have time!

No comments: