Wednesday 21 October 2009

Thank you card with Basic Grey papers

Close up of 3D flower

Hi again!

I had a fab day on Saturday, but the day flew by too quickly. Everyone got most of their books completed and from what I hear they all put the finishing touches on at home that night :) Well Done!! I've just started to make the toilet roll book for the next class which is on Sat 14th November.

Mum asked me to make her a thank you card for the hotel which catered for her 'cousins' get together on Saturday night. They had a fantastic evening and the meal was excellent.

This card is made with Basic Grey Urban Couture papers and the flower is a Wendy Vecchi stamp (I love these stamps!) The sentiment is a Daisy Bucket stamp and I also used distress inks. The colours remind me of autumn :)

Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous card Sarah - your Mum will be pleased.
Your flower is fabulous and love the colours you used
Sounds like you had a great day on Sat ... what's a toilet roll book?
:o)

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

Hi Lynne - A toilet roll book is just a little book made with the cardboard tubes from inside toilet rolls. It's really fun to make :) I've just finished one today so I'll be posting the pics later...that's why I've been neglecting my blog again :O