Saturday 16 January 2010

Bag made with Kraft cardstock & decorated using Sizzix die cuts

Front of Bag
Back of Bag
Clipboard Tag
Close up of layered flower

Lately, I've been using Bazzill Kraft cardstock more and more when Im crafting for I think it's a great base for using any colour/pattern on it.  So I've been trying out my new Sizzix dies (which I love!) and when I made this bag using two 12" x 12" sheets of cardstock, I decorated it by layering the die cuts on it.  The clipboard tag is cut from chipboard and the 'For You' is cut out with the Sizzlets decorative strip alphabet die- Monde de Blonde. The pink beads (Paper Cellar) were threaded on a length of string and used to tie the tag to the bag.  The flowers on the back of the bag were cut from white card with the Sizzlets decorative strip die - Flowers, Loopy.

Thanks for stopping by:)

Links to Sizzix dies used -

No comments: