Thursday 11 February 2010

Cards from the past...

I haven't had much time to craft lately and the card I have made I can't show until after next week in case the recipient should see it! 

Caleb has been off school for 3 weeks with a chest infection (thought it was viral for the first 2 weeks and then was finally diagnosed in the 3rd week and he was given antibiotics which cleared it up). So with Phoebe and him at home I was spending my time keeping them apart (Phoebe torments her brother terribly just to get his attention).  Now that they're both back to school/nursery I should be doing more crafting but with walking/pushing a buggy to and from school this week, 3 times a day I'm knackered!! Roll on half term on Monday and Tuesday for I've a lot to catch up on....

I was looking through old photos and came across some cards I'd made quite  a while ago and I thought I'd post them.....



Thanks for visiting
x

2 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Glad Caleb's better. I've been wondering where you've been - you sound as if you've had a horrible time. Love the new profile photo! Vx

Lynne in NI said...

Lovely cards Sarah!
Sounds like you've had your hands full recently - glad your son is feeling better.
Enjoy half-term!
:o)