Wednesday 17 March 2010

2nd Birthday ~ Boy card

It's my little nephew's 2nd birthday soon and as he lives in Australia I've never met him.... maybe one day I will though :)

I made this simple little card using blue cardstock, and embossing the front using the Cuttlebug Argyle embossing folder. The green card is Bazzill embossed dots and the image is a Unity stamp (again!) which I paper pieced using a scrap of striped paper. Three little brads were added  to the white cardstock and the edges of all the white card were inked with Ice Blue chalk ink.  The sentiment is computer generated using 'My Own Topher' font.

Close up of the whale. I coloured the water spouts with a Sakura Glaze pen to give a little shine.

See you soon. xx 

2 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

OMGosh, what a cutie Sarah! I LOVE your happy whale and all the embossing is fab too!
:o)

Vicky Hayes said...

This is so sweet! Love the sponged edges and the brads are just the right touch. Perfect!