Sunday 13 June 2010

Get Well card

FTL 94 sketch
I haven't had time to follow a sketch from the Clean & Simple blog for ages but I took 10 mins to myself and made a card with this week's lovely sketch ~ FTL 94
My poor Dad is very ill on holiday in Australia and is waiting to have heart surgery on Tuesday.  I've made this card just to let him know we care and wish we were over there with him.

Supplies
Bazzill Kraft card - cut to A6 size
Designer Paper - K&Co ~ Greenhouse mat pad
Stamps - Unity
Whispers pens
Nestabilities - Labels 1
Ribbon - Ribbons Galore

Thanks for visiting today!
Sarah x

2 comments:

evelyn c said...

very nice card! I'm sorry to hear that your dad is ill. I hope he'll recover very soon. I'm sure he'll be happy to see your beautiful card! take care.

Vicky Hayes said...

Your poor parents - this was definitely not in the game plan. We are thinking of him too. x Your card is a lovely take on the FTL challenge.