Saturday 12 June 2010

Wedding Acceptance


Butterfly with stickles glitter glue on the wings

Mum and Dad are still in Australia and a Wedding Invitation has arrived for them (I'm keeping an eye on their mail!) so Mum has asked me to make and send an acceptance card to the bride.  I've kept putting it off (hadn't a clue what to make) but now the deadline is getting close I just had to do it. 

I think I have a pink/green theme running in my cards at the minute :o

The butterfly and swirls stamps are from Unity Stamp Company.  The inks I used are Bundled Sage & Spun Sugar distress inks and the sentiment is computer generated - Kayleigh font.  I rounded all the corners of the card with the WRMK corner rounder 1/4".  After stamping the butterfly and cutting it out I rounded the wings slightly under and lifted them up. To add some glitz I added a small amount of Star dust stickles on the flower pattern.  The ribbon is ivory organza tied in a small knot and I finished the card with some small pearls.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Sarah xx

Ps. Mum ~ Hope the card is suitable!!

1 comment:

Vicky Hayes said...

It's beautiful Sarah - love the pink and green colour combo.