Wednesday 18 August 2010

Have a Happy Day





I'm late again for the Clean and Simple sketch this week!  Here is FTL 103





and this is what I made


I love these little birds :)

The stamps used are Unity and I used Stampin Up's Stamp-a-ma-jig to place them.  The folded paper down the side is by Daisy Bucket and the string in the button is coloured with Victorian Velvet distress inks to match the sentiment.

The background of the card is embossed with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder and inked with Pumice Stone distress ink. The birds are coloured with distress inks as well.

Have a lovely day :)
Sarah

1 comment:

Vicky Hayes said...

I love your version of the sketch Sarah. I especially like the way your card is very neutral except for the flash of colour on the folded paper.