Friday 22 October 2010

A little thank you card


Hi again!  I thought it was about time I posted something :)

The papers on this card are MME Bloom & Grow and the flower and sentiment are American Crafts clear stamps.  I got mine in TKMaxx in Londonderry last month but you can also get them here

I've haven't been crafting very much this month but I've been sorting out my inks and ribbons.  I have so many ribbons I keep forgetting what I have so I've been snipping off the ends and sticking them on card. I should be able to see exactly what I have instead of having to poke through the boxes trying to find a match - not great when you're in a hurry.....!!  When I'm finished I'll punch holes along the edge and put them in a file.


 Some of the ribbon reference cards

 Some of the Ink reference cards 

I was at a class in Forgetmenot Papercrafts in Belfast and we made a tag book using Tim Holtz inks.  I haven't it finished yet but I'll take a photo of it and post it tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by today
Sarah x

1 comment:

Vicky Hayes said...

Yay - she's back! I love your thank you card with all those pretty colours. And what a brilliant idea to catalogue your ribbon and inks like that - and they look gorgeous too!