Saturday 23 October 2010

Tag book using Tim Holtz inks


This is the tag book I made at a class in Forgetmenot Papercrafts in Belfast a couple of weeks ago.  It was a really fun class with lots of inking and stamping and we had very messy hands afterwards.  Some of the pages are a bit of a disaster but I have learned loads of new techniques and will be having a go at making some more tags soon.

It's a bit of a change for me as I tend to make 'clean' cards and am always sanding rough edges....lol

Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend
Sarah x

2 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh, these are all soooo pretty Sarah! Lucky you going for a workshop in Forgetmenot ... I sometimes stop for a wee drool over the lovely goodies in their shop, and then have to get down the alley at breakneck speed to catch my bus home!

Vicky Hayes said...

These are amazing! I like this vintage look with a bright, modern twist.