Wednesday 13 April 2011

Just to say...

Hello again!

A couple of cards today, they're not for any particular occasion so they're handy to have when I need a card quickly and haven't time to make one. The background of this first card is stamped using a prima stamp with chocolate chip ink.  I love this little bird, it's a Unity stamp and the ink I've used is Melon Mambo (all Stampin' Up ink on these cards).  The sentiment is from Papermania's Honey and Hugs clear stamp set.


I stamped an extra pair of wings and raised them up slightly with pinflair glue gel.


This card is embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder, I can't remember which one but I'll put it in the supply list later :) The butterflies stamp is by Personal Impressions and is stamped with Old Olive ink.  I stamped the butterflies and flower again in Melon Mambo ink and cut them out.

I took a water brush and smudged the ink to slightly colour the wings and petals and raised them a little with pinflair glue again. I also added stardust glitter glue on the edges of the wings. The ribbon is ivory seam binding.


Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you have a great day whatever you're doing :)

We're going to Nursery this morning for Phoebe's Easter tea party.  She's already away at normal time and left strict instructions that only 2 of us are allowed to come and we aren't allowed to bring any babies.  We have to leave them at home with an Uncle......? .  She has a vivid imagination at times and I hope her teacher takes everything she says with a pinch of salt - I dread to think what she tells her, especially with the things she tells us about school!!!

Sarah xx

Supplies
Card - DCWV christmas stack (green card)
Stamps - Personal Impressions, Unity, Papermania Honey & Hugs
Inks - Stampin Up - chocolate chip, melon mambo, old olive
Stickles glitter glue - star dust
Ivory seam binding

1 comment:

Vicky Hayes said...

What gorgeous cards Sarah and perfect for any occasion! I do know what you mean - when our children are at nursery our lives are an open book, and sometimes a highly coloured work of fiction!!!