Tuesday 16 October 2012

Age cards....

A little bit later than planned....
but just to let you know I'm still around....
here's a couple of cards!!
 
This card was for my lovely friend Donna who has finally caught up with me in age (for a few months anyway!!)
I cut out the large felt butterfly with a Tim Holtz die and the smaller one was cut by hand.

A very simple card for my nephew.


I have a few Christmas projects on the go for Creative Craft World and I will be sharing them very soon.
I will definitely be back on Saturday with my projects using this month's mini kit.
 
Thank you so much for visiting and for staying with me as I muddle my way through things at the minute.
I will try and get  back on track as soon as possible.
Hope you are all keeping well.
Sarah xx

7 comments:

cathi139 said...

Hi Sarah,
good to see you "back" :-) I like your cards very much, nice and simple, very elegant
hugs
Cathi

Anonymous said...

Fantastic cards Sarah! The first one is so 'grown up girlie' - if you know what I mean, lol! Love the felt butterflies. The second one is just perfect for a boy - I love Kraft with those colours.
xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful cards Sarah.xxx

Sue said...

I love these cards Sarah. The designs and colours are wonderful

hugs Sue

MiniOwner said...

Lovely cards, Sarah. I especially like the one for Harry. :o)
Sue x

Aileen said...

Both super age cards Sarah. x

Anonymous said...

Two brilliant cards Sarah, love the designs!
Helen x