Tuesday 20 November 2012

4 cards using CCW's November Mini kit

Hello again!
I just remembered last night that I had to post these cards for the new mini challenge at
We've been so involved with the Christmas Countdown that the regular challenges have been a bit forgotten about.
We'd love you to take a moment and enter your projects.
 
Lou very kindly sent me this month's mini kit to have a play with and with the gorgeous mix of colours, I was able to make a male card as well as more feminine cards.
 

 This cute little mouse is from The Paper Shelter, the sentiment is a Daisy Bucket stamp and the brad is K&Co.
 
 The sentiment on this card is computer generated using 'LoosieScript' and the oval is cut with Nestabilities.

 I 'm sorry I can't remember the make of this stamp.  To save on space I removed all my stamps from their wooden blocks and I never made a note of the names!
It's coloured with Koh-i-Noor woodless pencils.
The button is by Fancy Pants and I tied twine through it. 
The brads were stuck on with pinflair glue gel after I removed the pins from the back of them.
I find that if I'm placing brads close together on card it can be hard to get them in a straight line.
Also the card crinkles when I pierce holes closely together so I find gluing them on gives a neater finish :)
The sentiment is computer generated using 'PhontPhreak's Handwriting'.
 
The flower stamp on this card is by Elzybells and the button is American Crafts.
Everything else is from the kit.
 
Thank you for reading both my posts today,
I'm a little behind in my commenting but I will be round to visit you soon :)
I  hope you have a lovely day
and if you pop back tomorrow, I'll have a link to Sue's project.
 
Take care,
Sarah xx

I'd like to enter some of these in the following challenges:
Loves Rubberstamps ~ fun with ribbons
Oldie But A Goodie ~ anything but Christmas (Sailing card...stamp, brads, button, twine, more than 6 months old)
Incy Wincy ~ hip to be square (Sailing card)
Crafty Cardmakers ~ more than 1 punch/die cut (Flowers/butterfly card...2 die cut circles, 2 punched butterflies)
Whoopsi Daisy ~ die cuts and punches (Get well soon card... die cut oval, punched flowers & Flowers/butterfly card...2 die cut circles, 2 punched butterflies)
 

19 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW these are all gorgeous Sarah love the designs and the colours are fabulous. Caroline xxx

Skye said...

A beautiful set of cards. Great designs and colour combinations. Thanks for the font names, it can be difficult to find a font to match a design.

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards Sarah,fabulous images and designs.xxx

Sue said...

These are wonderful Sarah. I love the colours and fabulous layouts.

Hugs Sue

Kim said...

these look fabulous, they're all gorgeous and particularly like the ship one!
Kim x

Wishcraft said...

They're all fab Sarah! Love the colours and stamps you've used, great layouts too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Unknown said...

Fabulous cards sarah each one beautifully made .
A Fabulous entry to our “Die Cuts and Punches ” Challenge ,and thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week Good Luck Hugs Elaine

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow. These are all so fabulous. I'm so impressed with each and everyone of them. Fabulous design and colors. Love the way you used your ribbon and the twine. So great. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Cards By MI said...

What a lovely bunch of cards. Love the colours and design on all of them. Thanks for playing with us over at CCM this time.
Love n hugs
Marie (Mi)

Suze Bain said...

These are fabulous, I love the doctor mouse. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards Sarah! Really love the last one. Having a catch up with your earlier posts and WOW!!!!, your cabinet is AMAZING!! Love it!
xx

Unknown said...

What A great card you have made and the wonderful design.

Thanks you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

Hugs
Betty

Daisychain said...

A great selction of cards. Thanks for sharing them with us at Whoopsi Daisy for our ‘Dies & Punches’ challenge. Hope to see you next week. Hugs Christine x

Anonymous said...

Four fantastic cards Sarah, love them all!
Helen x

Jacqueline Smith said...

Wow what awesome cards, love the colors that you used and details are amazing! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

DesignerDiva said...

WOW you have been busy! all gorgeous!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Oldie But A Goodie this week and good luck in the challenge
Hugs Laurie xx

Laura Love said...

These are all super cute! I love that Paper Shelter image! I have the one where he has a cold! I may have to get this one too - their images are so adorable! Thank you so much for playing along this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

Marcy said...

Fantastic cards! I love the little mouse one with the Get Well sentiment....Adorable!!! Thanks for joining the challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

Shanna Shands said...

WOW. Amazing job. I love all 4 cards. Thanks for playing along at LRS.