Thursday 15 November 2012

Day 15, Trish's Christmas notebook

Good morning everyone!
 
We're now halfway through the Christmas countdown at Creative Craft World
and I'm amazed at how fast the time has flown by!
There's only 40 sleeps to Christmas......eeeek! 
 
Just a quick post today with the link to Trish's blog
where she has made a gorgeous notebook/planner.
Do check it out HERE.
 
I'd also like to tell you we're having a DT call too!
and if you'd love to join our friendly team
all the details are HERE.
Don't worry if you haven't any scrapbook experience,
I didn't when I started and now I love it!
No design team experience is needed either.
 
Well, that's it from me today, I don't have a project of my own today
because I was away yesterday and when I came home, I promptly fell asleep at 6pm and didn't waken until 6am this morning...I only went for a wee lie down!
I'm going to the craft show in Belfast with my daughter Lydia today...it's her first ever show so it should be fun :)
I'll be back tomorrow with a link to Ali's Christmas card and possibly something of my own....
 
I hope you all have a lovely day,
Take care
Sarah xx

No comments: