Friday 2 November 2012

Day 2 of Christmas Countdown

 
This morning I have a link to Ali's blog and she has been working with Fimo.
We only have a taster photo for you but you can see it all HERE
 
 
I also have a card to share and it's a little sleeping House Mouse.
The image looks pale in the photo but it's not really, my photograpy skills are lacking!
 
The papers are Echo Park 'Life is Good' and I coloured the image with Copics.
The base card is Bazzill 'French Vanilla' (I love that colour!)
and the embossed dots were made with a Sizzix large dot embossing folder.
 

 
I am off today to a sewing class to learn how to make the most of my sewing machine.
I have so many feet for it and no idea how to use them. 
Maybe after today I'll be whizzing up all sorts of things.......I can live in hope anyway :)
 
Thank you so much for joining me today and I hope you have a lovely weekend.
I'd love it if you could come back tomorrow when I'll be sharing my scrapbook page for the next challenge at Creative Craft World.
 
See you then!
Sarah xx 

9 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous card Sarah I love the image. Caroline xxx

Christine L said...

Aww such a cute image Sarah.. and I love the fab design and DP's you have teamed it up with!

Hugs
Christine x

Sue said...

Awwwww such a cute image Sarah and I love the colours.
I hope you have a good weekend
Hugs Sue

MiniOwner said...

Awww your cards are so cute, Sarah. I love them.
Sue x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous ...love the image and layout.xxx

Sarah said...

Your card is gorgeous Sarah. Love the image and your colouring is amazing. Enjoy your sewing class.

Sarah x

Vicky Hayes said...

You're like the buses Sarah - no posts for a while and then they all come at once LOL! I love the card - your colouring is always amazing and the colours are beautiful. As for the sewing class - no-one is deceived! We know that whizz up all sorts of gorgeous things anyway! Vicky x

Karen M said...

Adorable card - that image is so cute and your card design is fab x x

Sue from Oregon said...

This is so sweet!